War On the Wall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

War On the Wall

Discussion sur le Clan du Crabe et l'Outremonde

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Deck vainqueur à Athènes

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Hiruma Saï
Daimyo
Daimyo
Hiruma Saï

Deck vainqueur à Athènes Empty
MessageSujet: Deck vainqueur à Athènes   Deck vainqueur à Athènes Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr - 15:22

Je mets ici le deck qui à gagné à Athènes parceque je le trouve très interessant. La principale particularité du deck c'est le Strong: Watchtower. Le tout est commenté par le joueur (Hida Hayabusa il me semble bien).

Code:

Watchtower of the East/Right Hand of the Emperor

Hida Kisada xp
Hida Kuon xp 4
Kaiu Sugimoto xp
Hida Sosuke xp
Kuni Okichi xp
Hida Benjiro xp
Hida Daizu xp
Hiruma Oda xp
Hiruma Hitaken
Hida Iseki
Hida Rikyu xp
Hida Sozen xp
Hida Atarasi xp7
Hida Reiha xp

3 Toku Butaka
3 Hida Hiyao

3 Iron Mine
3 Arms Smugglers
1 Gifts and Favors
1 North Hub Village
1 Tsuma Dojo
1 West Hub Village
3 Seiden Sanzo
1 Castle Gate
2 Broken Shinbone Warren

1 Oath to the Empire
1 A New Wall
1 The Last Prophecy
1 Valley of Heroes
--------------------------------

3 Reinforce the Gates
3 Samurai's Fury
2 Broad Front
3 Inspired Strategy
3 Will
3 Crippling Cut
3 Into the Darkness
1 Rampage
2 Clumsy Ambush
3 One final March
3 I Know that Trick
3 Guerilla Tactics
3 Take the Charge
2 Allegiance to the Emperor
1 Desperate Wager
1 Ring of Water
1 Ring of the Earth

---------------------------

In General:

People tend to avoid battles. This tendency, has dropped Toketsu's brokeness since the stronghold needs opposition to do anything. Being fair however, Toketsu is our best box around and it simply defines the Crab essence, since most of the decks out there tend to avoid battles due to two things: Mantis and Toketsu.

Watchtower of the east on the other hand is a clearly proactive stornghold that is dedicated on ourforcing the opponent with a simple action and then proceeding on to take provinces. The big advantage over Toketsu is that it doesn't need opposition for its battle action, so there are various slots in the fate deck that can be dedicated to removing opposition entirely.

Every card in the action pack, is able to boost a 2 for 1 advantage and they are selected to combine greatly with Samurai's Fury. Namely, Guerilla, Into the Darkness, Clumsy, Broad Front, Will, One final March which are the main battle actions are simply unfair.

The main idea can be summarized in three words. "Take your time". Really a third or fourth turn attack in a single province is 90% assured to fail. The trick is to get 4 or 5 guys out and attack multiple provinces, spreading forces and getting the opponent to divide armies.

So what do you do until then? You can either disregard your opponent completely or you can use Reinforce the gates to slip away from opposing Broad Fronts. In general there are not so many decks that can blitz and 8 PS consistently. I really believe this, since every blitzer that we tested with, needed an extra card to bust the 8 PS and most of the times he didn't have it. Also over-commiting with 4 cards to smash a province, leaves them very vanlurable later on.

Dueling was an issue. Up to the day before the tournament, I had 3 Bear Returns in there in addition to Crippling Cut, in fear of extensive dueling. Well I faced two, I lost to one, but it was a very close game, and I won the mother of all dueling the Crane with turn 3 Domotai. So I believe that instead of running meta for duels, it would be better to boost your speed though Broad fronts, that the dueling decks are really incapable of handling. In a nutshell, I wouldn't play Bear Returns in there, unless I certainly knew that more than 60% of the field would be dedicated to dueling.

Final note, keep your attacks simple. Take a look at what you have in hand and act accordingly. If you believe that it is better to pass than attacking, then stay back. Build up and go for multiple broad front and so on. The lack of card draw is evident, but card draw comes at a price I am not willing to pay for this deck. The fate side is really pressed and I can't take anything out really. Then this is no Toketsu to save your guys forever, so your Crabs have an average lifespan of a Goblin since they die in a maximum of 2 turns (Kuon survives for 1 turn more), so you need to be very direct with the actions you play.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://war-on-the-wall.forumsrpg.com
Yasuki Lsinyuan
Vétéran
Vétéran
Yasuki Lsinyuan

MessageSujet: Re: Deck vainqueur à Athènes   Deck vainqueur à Athènes Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Avr - 0:43

One final march...
Encore elle, ça vaut le coup de faire un deck héros rien que pour elle.

Par contre Broad front ça m'énerve, on la voit dans tous les decks baston.

Y'a beaucoup de kill dans ce jeu en fait, le choix de la forteresse est logique.

Des perso fort et de la tuerie en veux-tu en voilà...

... ça donne à réfléchir.
On s'est peut-être trop focalisé sur Toketsu.

En tout cas moi...
Wall Bash
Hida Kakashi
Général
Général
Hida Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: Deck vainqueur à Athènes   Deck vainqueur à Athènes Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Avr - 21:05

Je ne suis pas trop fan, d'un autre coté, ce deck et accés sur l'environnement Greque, le fraçais et plus aggressif, on adapte son deck à l'environnement.

Cela n'empêche pas le deck d'être efficace mais en France un Crabe qui joue Guerrilla Tac et IKTT est auto loose contre les Scorpion et les deck jouant Kisada's Banishment qui est beaucoup jouée au même titre que Doomed Intention.

La Toketsu est trés forte, le probléme avec la tour des gay c'est qu'elle devient inutile contre Timely Arrival...

Sinon Bravo, belle performance.
Hiruma Saï
Daimyo
Daimyo
Hiruma Saï

MessageSujet: Re: Deck vainqueur à Athènes   Deck vainqueur à Athènes Icon_minitimeVen 27 Avr - 14:41

Je suis pas sûr qu'il y ai temps de différence avec l'environnement français. Je vais tester le deck pour voir ce que ça donne, mais je pense que eux aussi jouent des K's B, DI et compagnie.
Hidautaemon qui fait top crabe à Toulouse et en Espagne, jouait un deck pas mal inspiré des decks de Panos (ce qui n'enlève rien à son mérite!). C'est pour ça que je pense que ce deck peut fonctionner ici aussi.

Je le test et je vous dis quoi.
https://war-on-the-wall.forumsrpg.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Deck vainqueur à Athènes   Deck vainqueur à Athènes Icon_minitime

Deck vainqueur à Athènes
Page 1 sur 1